Foaming agents can be divided into classes:
- Synthetic surfactants (such as sodium dodecyl sulfate) made from petroleum products
- Sodium and potassium salts are based on fatty acid proteins (alkyl carboxylic acids), such as lauric and myristic acids. It is usually made from animal excrement.
- So far, protein-based agents have proven to be more suitable for CF production, until we find an industrial or herbal agent that works better. Depending on how refined they are, protein-based proteins may have a shorter shelf life and produce odorant in FC.
Inorganic aerated concrete sealant agent:
The water repellent is independently developed by Tong Run for the aerated concrete industry. It can be refined under certain conditions. The product consists of inorganic materials and materials derived from biomass. It does not contain chlorine salts or sulfate ingredients. It is a cement additive specially used for aerated concrete. The product meets the requirements of the national standard GB8076-1997 “Concrete Additives”.
- This product is green, non-toxic, tasteless, and non-corrosive. The added amount is 0.75% of dry powder and the water absorption percentage is no more than 7.5% after 48 hours.
- Cost-effective, lower dosage, cheaper prices, can be added directly during the production process.
- No negative effect on the product strength and thickening, it helps to improve the water-resistance effect of the product
- With a wide range of applications, can be used for expanded concrete, mortar, coatings and other substrates with different types of cement marking
- Firstly mix ordinary silicone cement or sulfur-aluminum cement, fly ash, foam strengthening, water repellent, etc., 2, then add the foaming agent together at a general speed until it is mixed evenly.
- Finally pour it into the holder mousse mold, foaming process about 5 minutes
- On-site poured concrete, hydrogen peroxide expanded concrete, precast reinforced concrete, and aerated combined concrete with fly ash of physically expanded concrete.
- It is widely used in engineering aerated concrete flooring and products such as vapor-free self-insulation blocks, expanded cement insulation panels, cast-in-place aerated concrete, and steam-fired air masses
- Portland cement, ordinary Portland cement, Portland slag cement, fly ash silicate, and Portland Pozzolanic cement have better adaptability.
- To set up a high strength, high strength, high water resistance, self-pressure foam concrete, and flowing plaster materials.
- It is used to formulate various series of additives for aerated concrete.
Thinking about getting or renting a condominium? Click here for more information.